Sunday, September 13, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE released their comeback date!

 TREASURE fans, they're finally released their comeback date ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


 

The song is more powerful than BOY 


[+17, -1] Fuck Fuck I love it

[+13, -1] With how their debut has been pushed so much, it's just right for them to do this. YG, I believe in you. As expected, after the boss have been replaced, I feel like they're finally doing their job these days 

[+11, -1] A h h h h  Love it^^^ Other fans, we ask for lots of attention^^

[+6, -0] It might be tiring for the kids but ㅜ ㅜ I love it so much ㅜ ㅜ 

[+5, -0] Debut on September 7 and comeback on September 18 ㅋㅋㅋ I love it 

[+4, -1] They said it's a youth concept, I'm so excited ㅠㅠㅠ







No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...