Friday, May 20, 2022

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

 They're all cryingㅠ 

After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it after 2 years and a halfㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Them having a concert feels like a dream. They have worked hard for this ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ






Source

[+76, -3] ㅜㅠㅠ On the other hand, the leader is worried Teumes will tease him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
220410 Since the fans was telling him it's okay to cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
'You'll tease about this next time thoughㅜ"


[+68, -2] Hyungs comforting crying Park Jeongwoo... I promise to be a Teume forever...


[+63, -2] I heard they cried more at their waiting area ㅠㅠ What should I do with these kids ㅠㅠㅠ 

TREASURE are so lovely. My acquaintance, who is working in filming/cinematography field, said this after seeing my storyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

"The staff, who was filming here, said that they also cried when they entered the waiting room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

[+44, -0] Maknae comforting his oldest hyung


[+41, -1] No but what's with Junkyu's cheeks while he's looking at crying Jjeong jjeong-ie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


        ㄴ [+3, -0] This is Kim Junkyu

'You crying?'


[+41, -0] The concert was really really great. This might sounds cliché, but I think I will continue to love TREASURE so much, even in the future


[+27, -0] This is another topic, but TREASURE's earth defense force,, crazy ㅋㅋㅋ so freaking cute 



[+26, -1] I'm another group's fan, but I saw TREASURE's BIGBANG cover on YouTube, and they're good!!


[+26, -3] This is another topic, but I was mesmerized with TREASURE Jihoon's Good Boy cover...

1 comment:

  1. I’m so sad I didn’t become a TREASURE fan since the beginning, however, I wonder how my opinions on them would be like. Anyway, TREASURE is one of my only happiness right now. They deserve the world and more… now I’m missing Mashiho and Yedam suddenly. 💔

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...