Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[PANN] I think TREASURE's Haruto is an actual treasure

His voice is freaking cool, for real. No wonder YHS liked him...

His low tone voice when he's rapping is attractive




Source

[+36, -7] He doesn't have that Japanese accent when he's rapping and, if you'll watch TMAP, it's fascinating how his Korean is so natural. I laughed when I heard him say Japanese is hard in one of their vlive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+31, -7] He's f cking handsome and, he also has the best physique.. If I were YHS, I'd get him too in an instant 


[+24, -7] I agree.. I would've picked him too if I were him..


[+15, -1] Freaking handsome. Also, look at his physique wow ㅜㅜㅜ 



[+13, -0] He listens well to the fansㅠㅠㅜ Since the fans were worried about his health, he cut down on his soda and coffee intake and drinks milk choco instead


[+13, -0] But his rapping tone is a scam.. I think he'll be even more amazing when his skills improves more

(T/N: The context of the 사기/ 'scam'  is that it's too good it's almost unrealistic)


[+12, -0] Surprisingly, Ruto is the younger one here... My favorite gif



[+12, -0] Certainly, there was a reason why YHS picked him. Face, skills, physique, he got everything


[+11, -0] Ruto's version for the traditional TREASURE mirror selfie..



[+11, -0] Anyone here who knows the 'Subcribe? or not? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So heart-fluttering


[+11, -9] like/dislike Ruto 



[+11, -0] OP, thank you!



3 comments:

  1. He is a gem. No one can deny that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this baby so much, he's so pure and innocent. He is indeed my treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haruto is the best boy in the world, a gem. He was born for this

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...