Sunday, September 13, 2020

[PANN] F ucking calm down with TREASURE posts;; ㅋㅋ I'm so pissed

No but, it's better to just say you hate TREASURE for no reason at all^^ Then I'll just be like "Ah, what a foolish kid" but why do you keep on being noisy, saying "I hate them because they're from YG" and continue to hurt and evaluate the kids who have only debuted for not even a month and who have done nothing wrong?? ㅎㅎ Something is off with your guilt-by-association idea (to think that it doesn't even make sense) If you have common sense then please, I hope you fix your thoughts..

If you're embracing that (YG) logic, but if you watch movies starring Cha Seungwon, Lee Sungkyung, Yoo Inna, Kang Dongwon, or add BLACKPINK, WINNER, AKMU and other's music in your playlist then I hope you realize that "Ah I'm a worthless person who feels happiness from dragging someone down" and go live your own life^^




Handsome Ruto ㅎㅎ

Source

[+46, -2] It's my first time seeing posts about kids who have done nothing wrong get so much dislike 


[+44, -2] People who immediately press dislike  to TREASURE posts are fucking ridiculous 


[+41, -3] I'm another group's fan but this is so true


[+17, -0] They're so quick with pressing dislike then don't even bother to leave a comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ for real, the inferiority over kids who's half of the members are minor is too much


[+17, -0] Isn't it too much to immediately press dislike on a (fan) attracting post? I know that complaining here is worthless but I'm so pissed off for real.. And now that YG will sue haters, they can't leave hate comments anymore ㅋㅋ So predictable 


[+15, -0] Teume, let's just ignore this and fangirl happily^^ No matter what we say to those people, they will just be like "Whatever~ I don't buy from Drug Company~". They're people whom you can't convince ㅠ

[+14, -0] Let's just see because our kids will definitely succeed^^ You don't even have something else to say but you'll go YG this YG that 



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...