Sunday, September 13, 2020

[PANN] I'm a SM stan but Treasure is definitely going to hit big

 

I'm not the type who listens to songs a lot so this proof might be a bit... anyways, it's still a proof

When I was listening to TREASURE's BOY, Youtube recommended 'Park Jihoon, Kim Junkyu Chemistry' video to me so I watched it. Then, I spent couple of hours looking for more TREASURE videos and I think they will definitely hit big

First, their biggest pro is that they have kids who are good at variety shows and that the members' relationship is really good

Also, more than anything else, their stage performance is really fucking good ㅇㅇ I don't need to talk about Bang Yedam but all of them are so talented and their performances are amazing

The moment I watched Park Jihoon, Kim Junkyu's video... I'm sure there are others like me, few days ago, who are stopping themselves from being a fan of TREASURE because they are from YG

Everyone, please watch TREASURE Map. I'm a fan of another group but it's fucking fun

Source


[+51, -3] OP, Thank you so much for the kind words ㅠㅠㅠ They will have a comeback on September and then they still have one more (comeback after that). During your free time or whenever you think of them, I hope you will listen to their new song! Thank you~ 

[+45, -2] Thank you so much for being kind.. It's been a while since I've seen a post like this so I feel so touched. There are so many people who keep on telling others not to look them up because they're from YG and then proceed to curse at them...

[+42, -2] I know.. How you feel = How I feel 


[+25, -0} This, for real


All of you will know soon why they we like them... Those who became their fans right now are those who have great senseㅋ Whatever they do, they will become successfulㅋ 


[+25, -0] I was so pissed seeing (posts) that they failed because they're from YG and now,I became a fan after watching TREASURE Map. Can the company get it all together, please

[+24, -0] Even their fans are likable too. Maybe because their group is a rookie, their fans' mindsets are the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even with cringe post like this, they're good at accepting it kindly and answering people's questions about the group. It's my first time being fond over fans 

[+22, -0] Isn't he a total stan attractor? He looks so cute and innocent 



[+20, -0] I hope the people from the other side won't find this post... Every time someone says TREASURE will hit big, they will immediately start to leave hate comments Sigh... Is it a crime to come from a big company

[+18, -0] TREASURE does seem to hit big someday ㅎ I have bad eyesight but... they will become fucking successful 

[+15, -1] I'm another group's fan but TREASURE fans are kind. Everyone is just thankful









1 comment:

  1. I hope Koreans can get to know TREASURE more and don't judge them just for being from YG. Teume (treasure makers - TREASURE fandom name) we are a small but strong fandom and we support TESORO. Teume ignores hateful comments, reports, or otherwise tries to reasonably inform the person.
    If you are a Korean team thank you for your support and fighting for it, we know that the situation is difficult out there but international team needs you! Let's fight together for TREASURE!

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...