Saturday, July 17, 2021

[PANN] Their looks in YG TREASURE merchandise

 T/N: Again reminding everyone to please do not spam the comment section with english comments!!!


It's called TREASURE world and they recently released a preview of it, the fans zoomed to their faces and made it HD









See?! Your HMUs can do it so why just now!!!!!!!!




Ahhhhhhhh

Share more please. I already ordered so please give us more preview ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

Get rid of the blurㅠㅜㅜ



Source

[+101, -8] What's with this face



[+85, -4] This group is good at making me buy without thinking



[+81, -1] I'll buy alright but... YG really doesn't care about our social life (outside fangirling)



[+49, -3] Cutie...



[+47, -7] Jeongwoo looks handsome



[+41, -4] Came here with this



[+41, -1] Oh they look handsome


[+38, -3] Junghwan in a tube



[+36, -35] like/dislike) Who became a beggar after buying idol merchs?ㅋㅋㅋ

"That's me"

{+33, -0] Our TREASURE is cuter and funnier than what you expected. They're also talented... Please give them lots of attention!!!



[+33, -5] In my opinion, I think Asahi looks the most handsome among 4th gen idols


[+32, -2] Ah I swear, I was worried I would have no money to buy their album if they ever get a comeback next month, so I was only planning to buy one, but their hairstyle, makeup and outfits are all legendary with this one, so I ended up buying one.. of every setㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG... how am I gonna buy albums now...



[+30, -3] HD



[+27, -0] Wow YG knows how to do this? Amazing, I see they have quite a lot of visual members


[+26, -1] Siho's is legendary tooㅜ 



[+26, -0] They're only good at making merchs... My goodness I was saving money while waiting for their comeback but I ended up spending it in their merchs

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...