Saturday, September 26, 2020

[THEQOO] When Jihoon left YG for a moment during pre-debut

 I saw in twitter that he went to a very small company which doesn't even have dorms for trainees

So they went to the CEO's house and slept there..

Is it real or just a a lie?

I really want to bow in gratefulness for Jihoon's debut 

2016. They couldn't stay at the dorm since they're still not trainees officially. The kids who stayed, like that, at my house temporarily... are now debuting in their own respective teams. #5Boys

(T/N: Photo not included in the original post)


Source

- I also saw that. I wonder if it's real


- It's real. The CEO actually uploaded that photo of him sleeping in his living room during his trainee days, to congratulate Jihoon for his debut

                - Oh my ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Cries ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I once saw a clip of him saying that it'll be hard for him to debut if he won't make it this time because of his age and my heart broke. I couldn't watch that again


- I think he went to a company founded by an old YG staff? It's not a company which specialize in trainees so they don't have a dorm


- That person in charge? He probably uploaded it on instagram? I saw several people sleeping in the living room, is it real?


- It's like a drama... Jihoon, thank you for debuting


- Oh my ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


- As expected, I can't watch YGTBㅜㅜ 


- Jihoon 😭😭😭


- Jihoon, thank you for debuting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


- Oh my ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


- That's right! I'm not sure if that person uploaded it on their actual debut day or when their debut date was released, but he uploaded it in Instagram with the caption! 

1 comment:

  1. saw this multiple times but it still makes me emotional ㅠㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...