Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[PANN] Guys, TREASURE Yoon Jaehyuk is insane

I just took this photo from that trending post and what's with the suit fit...? If there's any TREASURE fan here, please give me his photos/gifs, I'll come back after watching TMAP...



+ Kids, I came back after watching one TMAP episode and I think I will also like Park Jihoon with wine hair. Please also give me his photos/gifs..


++ I think I'll become their fan soon. Sorry but can you just give me all the legendary photos/gifs they have. Please ㅎㅎ,, Also thank you to all TREASURE makers who commented here ❤️



Source

[+50, -3] His boyfriend-look is making me crazy...



[+43, -3] OP, let's fangirl over Jaehyuk ❤️ You will never regret fangirling over Yoon Jaehyuk!! He's a legend



[+42, -3] I really love Yoon Jaehyuk's dancing style ㅠㅠㅠ 



[+28, -0] Thinking about how YHS was pushing him in YGTB, I understand it now.. His skills improved so much compared to before and I'm on the brink of falling for him again ㅜㅜ 


[+25, -0] He's perfect... Everybody's man... Whose heart will not flutter because of him. Give Yoon Jaehyuk his own country. So pretty, our baby ㅠㅠ 


[+24, -0] Jaehyuk's personality is also great.. I'm someone who likes him more because of his personality rather than his looks


[+22, -0] Why is Jaehyuk trending so often ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 



[+22, -0] Yoon Jaehyuk is going viral. TREASURE is going viral


[+21, -0] There are lots of reasons why I like Yoon Jaehyuk but to tell you one, his face, personality, physique and stage skills balance is great


[+21, -0] Yoon Jaehyuk has this one-sided love guy feels ㅋㅋㅋ He's good at making your heart flutter



[+20, -0] I love you, Yoon Jaehyuk❤️


[+19, -0] If we're talking about Yoon Jaehyuk then it's the physique



[+17, -0] How many times have I seen Yoon Jaehyuk posts trend.. Certainly, his face is something the girls would really like. He's really handsome

2 comments:

  1. People who work hard are the scariest Jaehyuk enter the survival without experience but made in the FINAL LINE YHS SEE JAEHYUK'S TALENT AND NOW JAE IS ALSO IN THE DANCE LINE

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...