Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[PANN] Isn't TREASURE Park Junkyu so freaking cute...

 He looks so cute ㅠ I was surprised that I saved this photo; 



+) Ah so it's actually Kim Junkyu, I'm sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I guess I was confused. I'm also currently watching TMAP. Why is Junkyu ㅜ so cute... Everyone who commented lots of photos/gifs are also so cute.....



Source


[+31, -0] ???: Everyone, my name is Kim Junkyu!!



[+20, -0] During their fansign, he did this after saying his cheeks are soft ㅜ 



[+10, -0] He looks soft



[+10, -1] Cutie Junkyu ㅠㅠㅠ 



[+6, -0] Kind Teumes are having photo/gif party ㅋㅋ Me too



[+5, -0] Our Junkyu who was almost named 'Kim Wangyu'..



[+5, -0] Youthful Junkyu



[+4, -0] As someone who watched YGTB.. I was like huh? Was it Park Junkyu? then clicked it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was surprised for a moment


[+3, -0] Even Kim Junkyu's way of speaking is very Kim Junkyu


[+3, -0] ㅎ 



--------

[PANN] I find him really handsome these days

T/N: Again don't mind the dislikes because the comments are full of positivity




I'm not a TREASURE fan, I can give you a proof that I'm a girl group fan

He looks so youthful and his smile is cute



Source


[+21, -2] Kim Junkyu's face is one thing but, his way of speaking is something else..



[+19, -0] I got interested about Kim Junkyu after seeing his face but, I became a real fan because of his personality and charm. And that's how I get to know every one...


[+18, -2] When I first saw him singing, I thought that he looks handsome but, after watching their contents, he's just cute. No.. he's handsome and cute



[+12, -1] Kim Junkyu is youthful, cute and everything


[+11, -1] Go watch TMAP if you're bored



[+9, -0] Freaking cute. His face looks soft and is a stan-attractor. He's handsome, has wide shoulders and narrow pelvis, is tall, and is really talented. F ck grandma is crying 


[+8, -0] Kim Junkyu is precious. Very very preciousㅠㅠ 


[+6, -0] I fell for him when I was checking out TREASURE. He's really cute



[+6, -0] Junkyu physique gangster




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...