Monday, October 19, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Asahi dyed his hair to black...

 





He's so fcking handsome 

+




Source

[+43, -3] During pre-debut, I didn't notice his handsomeness because it was overshadowed by his craziness but I was enlightened after they debuted. He has this foreigner feel with blond hair and black hair makes him look fcking youthful. I love you Hamada Asahi



[+32, -3] Him with silver hair was also crazy but the black hair.... fuck



[+29, -1] I'm waiting for him in pink hair... even though this is just an edit 



[+19, -1] I fell for him after seeing this photo but he also suits black hair a lot



[+14, -0] This is random but even his handwriting feels like 'Black haired Sahi'



[+14, -1] He looks the same when he was a kid ㅋㅋㅋ 



[+14, -1] Sahi's reaction if you'll say he's handsome



[+13, -0] Asahi said that he started dreaming to become a singer after he went to iKON's concert and saw Bobby waving at him 


[+13, -0] You grew up well....... Sahi



[+13, -1] Sandara Park Kim Jinwoo Jisoo Asahi


[+12, -1] Legend... I swear at this point he looks like a movie heroine



[+12, -0] How in the world did YG find these kids (Did they came to them instead..? Anyways)


[+12, -1] I know that fangirling over two groups means I'm fcked up but he's my style... What am I going to do 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...