Sunday, September 27, 2020

[DCGall] 20200925 TREASURE video call fansign

 I won through the scratch event so I hope you won't ask me how many albums I bought!


Also, before I get right into it, there's something I realized after the fansign

First, TREASURE members are so handsome.

Second, 1 minute is faster than I thought

I'll tell you why below ㅋㅋㅋ 

Please excuse my bad writing skills 


First, 30 minutes? before the fansign, Ktown added my I.D as a friend and told me the things to remember, something like that but it's not important so pass

Mine started at 4:15pm? (Fansign started at 4pm)

The sequence was Junkyu > Ruto > Hyunsuk > Yoshi > Jeongwoo > Mashiho > Doyoung > Yedam > Sahi > Jaehyuk > Jihoon > Junghwan 

I recorded through my phone and it has no audio so the conversation might not be accurate but I'll try my best to share what I remember!

1. Junkyu


Kyu: Hello~

Me: Hello~

Me: (Shivering 'cause I was so nervous) < Watching the video again, I looked like a freaking weirdo. I swear, don't shiver even if you're so nervous

Kyu: Why are you so nervous. It's okay ㅋㅋ 

Me: It's my first fansign...

Kyu: It's okay ㅋㅋ 

Me: There's something I wanted to ask you

Kyu: Yeah

Me: You played a game with Haruto in TMI and I wonder what game do you enjoy playing these days

Kyu: I enjoy playing minecraft these days (He acted as if he's making a home) <--- He was so cute at this part

Me: Ah~ Minecraft (I tried asking him something else)

Kyu: They said time is up ㅠㅠ Bye~

Me: ? Bye~


I had no idea 1 minute was this fast. I prepared lots of question like what's better between being roommates with Ruto or having a room by himself and I was going to tell him that I enjoyed his dance in idol radio, but I forgot everything the moment I saw his face. You guys should practice speaking fast cause 1 minute goes by so fast



2. Ruto

He was so handsome that my heart almost stopped


Ru: Hello~

Me: Hi! I'm also 17 years old

Ru: Really??!! (He was so surprised that I wonder if I look that old)

Me: You can speak informally!

Ru: Okay~ 

Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (I was a total mess) Ah you're so handsome ㅠㅠㅠ

Ru: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Shy) Thanks

Me: I want to ask you how your Korean improved that fast~

Ru: Ah.. The hyungs helped me a lot and I also watched lots of movies and read books too

Me: Which hyung helped you the most?

Ru: Jihoon hyung! They said time is up Bye ㅠㅠ 

Me: Bye~


3. Hyunsuk


Hyun: (He clapped right after the call was connected) <-- I was so surprised + it was so funny that I got embarassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Hyun: Congratulations. Let's clap!!!!!


They all clapped in this part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fck

I think the staffs are there too? Because the clap was so loud 


Me: Ah Thank you... (shy)

Hyun: Why. Don't be nervous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


The conversation went on like this and


Me: I really like hyung's rap part in 'I LOVE YOU'. Can you rap it for me?

Hyun: Okay


He did the rap but he turned the camera to Jeongwoo's side ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Jeongwoo peeped at me


Me: Thank you so much.. really

Hyun: @#@#@#@#@#@

Me: @#@#@#@#@#@

Hyun: They said the time is up. Bye ㅠㅠ 

Me: Bye ㅠㅠㅠ 


I wanted to tell him that he's the best leader but it's sad that I wasn't able to. No matter how much I tried to memorize the questions, I forgot it the moment I look at his face


4. Yoshi


Yo: Hello~

Me: Hello~

Me: Yoshi hyung, I want to ask you something. You took the GED right~

Yo: Yeah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (laughs)

Me: My midterms is coming and I wonder if Yoshi hyung can tell me tips to focus in studying?

Yo: For me~ if I do something continuously, I'll get bored so I exercise or do something else when I feel that way~

MeL Ah~ Thank you!

Yo: Fighting! You can do it! Bye~

Me: Bye~


5: Jeongwoo


Jeong: Hello~

Me: Hi! I'm also 17 years old, Jeongwoo!

Jeong: Really?

Me: Yup! You can speak informally

Jeong: (He misheard it) You're asking if it's okay to speak informally?

Me: I said you can speak informally!

Jeong: Ah~ Okay!

Me: Jeongwoo! Days before, you sang with Jihoon hyung and Yedam hyung in a radio right~

Jeong: Radio? Ah~

Me: You sang really well there so I wanted to compliment you!

Jeong: Thank you ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 


Jeongwoo and I turned shy at this part


Jeong: It feels awkward meeting someone in my age

Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (I told him he's like a friend)

Jeong: @#@#@#@#@#@

Me: @#@#@#@#@#@

Jeong: They said time is up Bye~

Me: Bye~


6: Mashiho


Ma: Hello~

Me: Hello~ I think Mashiho hyung suits 'I LOVE YOU' a lot~

Ma: Thank you~ (He bowed)

Me: I want to ask you something. What exercise do you enjoy these days?

Ma: Bicep building! !@#@# I do cardio exercise these days~

Me: @@@#@#@

Ma: #@$#$#$

Me: Can you do Kijoring for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ?

Ma: Kijoring~ (He put his hands together and squinted his eyes in this part, it was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Me: Thank you so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Ma:Byebye~

Me: Bye~


7. Doyoung


Do: Hello~

Me: Hello~ There's something I'm really curious of. Why did you only have 8 members for the beach group dance scene in I LOVE YOU?

Do: Ah~ There's no special reason for that (He was saying something else but I couldn't hear it well. Seeing him emphasize that there's no special reason for it, it must've been really just a random thing)

Me: Ah~ Thanks for letting me know. You're good at performing ㅠㅠ 

Do: Thank you ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Bye~ See you again~

Me: Bye~


8. Yedam


Ye: Hello~

Me: Hello~ Few days ago, you sang in a radio right~

Ye: Huh? Right!

Me: Can you sing it for me?

Ye: (Singing) (He was so sweet)

Ye: I feel shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Me: Thank you ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I've been keeping an eye on you since KPOP Star ㅠㅠㅠ

Ye: Wow.. Thank you so much~ High 5!

Me: (I put my hand on the camera)

Ye: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

Me: ###$#$@#@#

Ye: Thank you so much~ (He did peace sigh and waved it)

Me: (I also did peace sigh)

Ye: (Did peace sign again and waved it) Bye~

Me: Bye~


9. Asahi


Sahi: Hello~

Me: Hello~ Sahi hyung, you did pipo painting with Junkyu hyung and Yoshi hyung right~

Sahi: Huh??? (He didn't get it)

Me: Pipo painting!

Sahi: Ah~ Pipo painting~

Me: Can you give me a tip to do well in pipo painting?

Sahi: Just fill the blanks well~ (He acted as if he was painting)!

Me: Thank you.. You're so handsome that I can't look into your eyesㅠㅠㅠ 

Sahi: Thank you (Bow) Bye~

Me: Bye~


Jaehyuk was peeking during this part and when was so cute, my heart almost stopped beating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


10. Jaehyuk


Hyuk: Hello~

Me: Hello, hyung you're my bias ㅠㅠ 

Hyuk: Aigoo~ Thank you (claps)

Me: I can see how you're doing your best on stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  And you're so handsome.,,.

Hyuk: Thank you! I'll try harder next time!

Me: #@$@@#@#

Hyuk: @#$@##@@#


Maybe it's because he's my bias so my words just can't come out properly ㅠㅠ 

I just probably went 'Ah~ Oh my ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ'


Me: What's you favorite song among all TREASURE songs?

Hyuk: (I was being transferred to another member at this point so he probably wasn't able to hear it well) Ah they said the time is up! Sorry ㅠㅠ 

Me: It's okay, Bye~


11. Jihoon


Hoon: Hello~

Me: Hello! Hyung, I was listening to the radio on my way home from cram school at dawn~

Hoon: Yes

Me: And as soon as 12am came, I heard 'Hello! I'm TREASURE Jihoon!' ㅋㅋㅋ 

Hoon: Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Okay

Me: I was in a good mood that day because my day started with TREASURE ㅋㅋㅋ 

Hoon: ㅋㅋㅋ Is that so? but your cram school finished so late?

Me: Yes, 12am..

Hoon: You've work hard..

Me: ㅠㅠㅠ Do you ride skateboards often these days?

Hoon: No, because of corona.. but I do ride it often before that! Do you like skateboards?

Me: No. Actually, I haven't tried skateboarding in my life

Hoon: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Hoon: (He called my name here and said something but I can't remember what it was ㅠㅠ) Bye!

Me: Bye~


Also, I almost ended the call without knowing I still have Junghwan left;;

Good thing, I realized it 


12: Junghwan:


Hwan: Hello~

Me: Hi~


Ha... I was so determined to tell Junghwan to grow his hair but I forgot about it the moment I saw his face


Me: Wow.. Ah.. Really ㅠㅠ Umm.. Your smile is so cute ㅠㅠ (I just started saying random things)

Hwan: Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you! (He smiled so big)

Me: Junghwan, you ate kal-guksu with your parents in T-map right~

Hwan: Right

Me: I'm curious if you're also enjoying kal-guksu these days and if you've taken a liking on it now

Hwan: Umm.. These days (I don't remember but I think he said that he couldn't eat it because of their schedule)! Time is up ㅠㅠ Bye~

Me: Bye~


I was so sure I was going to ask them the questions you recommended me but my mind went blank the moment I saw their faces. There are so many questions I wasn't able to ask them ㅠㅠ 

I also don't remember a lot from our conversation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was hoping to give you some fun story but Sorry ㅠㅠ 

Also, I was so nervous ㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, I'm not sure if there will be a second chance but,,, I swear that I won't be nervous the next time I'll do video call fansign ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

I was nervous because it's my first fansign and just incase the members get flustered after seeing a male fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but our TREASURE were all very accepting and they told me not to be nervous. I'm thankful for that ㅋㅋㅋ All of them are so kind,, It's a video call but they were so handsome.. I swear all of you better not drag TREASURE for their looks

Anyway, I'll end my story here. There's nothing special about it but I hope you'll enjoy reading it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


End 

 


Source

- ㅋㅋㅋ I'm envious. Thanks for your story


- The kids probably felt good after seeing a male fan. Thank you sharing your story


- I'm so envious


- Thanks for this. I'm so fcking envious ㅠㅠ 


- Wow, thank you for the detailed story ㅜ 


- Thank you for this


- It must've been funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please apply for the next fansign too. This is so fun to read


- Wow so you're a male fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for this


- Wow thank you for this


- Hul. I'm envious


- Wow a male fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so envious

3 comments:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...