Wednesday, September 23, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Haruto is crazy;

 He's so handsome






[+17, -0] The visual of a 17-year old high schooler.., I have nothing else to say other than he's f cking handsomeㅜㅜ 



[+16, -0] I get fascinated every time I look at TREASURE's Japanese members. How did they picked those kids


[+14, -0] Ruto is so fcking handsome



[+9, -0] Ruto is fcking handsome



[+6, -0] F ck I love you



[+6, -0] Natural born handsome. He just grew up well with the same face

[+6, -0] And he was born with that handsomeness ㅜㅜ


[+6, -0] How can I love YG, Haruto is the one I love


[+5, -0] I love you


[+5, -0] Ruto, Thanks for coming to Korea 



[+5, -0] One more gif ㅎ



[+4, -0] Handsome Ruto











1 comment:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...