Saturday, October 17, 2020

[THEQOO] Guys, do you remember the PD fan, from CJ, who sent a message in that radio where the kids appeared?

 He's No. Seroyi PD of Get It Beauty

I saw it in KKT today. I guess he proved that he's an actual fan in a show today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm so grateful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


Source


1. What show???

                - It's on Get It Beauty's channel ㅋㅋ 


2. Oh thank you so much ㅎ 


3. Wow



[THEQOO] I searched for the PD mentioned below and this immediately appeared ㅋㅋㅋ 



I hope he'll get to meet TREASURE..!



1. I actually thought the PD was a girl, this is fascinating ㅋㅋㅋ To think that he's this genuine about them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


2. Wow I guess he's really an actual fan!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


3. Oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


4. Ah so he was that person ㅋㅋㅋ I also thought the PD was a girl ㅋㅋ I hope he'll get to meet them personally 💎


5. Wow He's really a fan. I'm so happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that PD will make even at least one content with them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


6. Cute. He's really a successful fan


7. PD, Jeongwoo is mine ㅡㅡ

                        - No. Get out


8. As expected, PD's taste 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻


9. Feels new knowing he's a guy ㅋㅋㅋ


10. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm happy to know he likes our kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


11. He's an actual fan ㅋㅋㅋ I hope he'll get to meet them someday and because a successful fan ㅋㅋㅋ 


12. I hope he will be a successful fan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...