Sunday, September 13, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Jihoon, what the.....

 I accidentally watched TREASURE Map and ended up binge watching the whole series but he is so freaking cute..... What to do... He's so cute... but he's muscular.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅍ 

Is Jihoon popular?????



Huh? The reactions are good? I shall add more photos ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I ended up becoming his fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone please make sure to watch TREASURE Map





[+35, -0] At first, I thought he was the youngest. I was surprised to know that he's the 2nd oldest and that he's the leader but I got even more surprised after watching TREASURE Mapㅠㅠ His charm is amazing


[+34. -0] While watching TREASURE Map, you'll get to fucking see Park Jihoon's charm that you didn't notice before. I also became Park Jihoon's fan. I died at his satori


[+30, -0] This is Jihoon-ie 
 
Face = baby
Body = Oppa

[+20, -0] Park Jihoon so cute ㅠㅠ 


[+15, -0] Wow look at the dislikes even in this postㅋㅋㅋ I've always known how pann people treat rookies badly but isn't this too much

[+14, -1] His face is soft but he is known to be the strongest among TREASURE members 


[+12, -0] I'm gonna steal Park Jihoon



[+8, -0] Once you fall for Park Jihoon, you can't get out anymore...











No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...