Saturday, November 28, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Yoon Jaehyuk. Baby Jaehyuk.

 I will give you more photos/gifs in the comment section


+ Thank you for the warm response ㅠㅠ Please adore our baby lion Jaehyuk!!


+ Thank you so much for being kind and for adoring Jaehyuk!


+ Op who asked for Jaehyuk's photos, it's all because of you ㅠㅠ Yoon Jaehyuk is going viral!!!!








This is my favorite photo  ㅠ 

I love high schooler Jaehyuk from YGTB





TREASURE Yoon Jaehyuk Jaehyuk


Source


[+81, -5] He's handsome. There's probably one out of someone's whole school population which has this type of face. That kind of face that, if you ended up being in the same class, you'll pretend as if you're not looking at him every time, when you actually do, and then you'll end up liking him. That's how he looks like. 


[+67, -2] 


[+50, -2] It's been a while since I've seen his face from that uniform post. He's handsome. 


[+36, -0] Jaehyuk, being goofy and cute, went to film (a video) with an actual pajamas on.. ㅋㅋ Even his pajamas has a bear design ㅋㅋ



[+30, -0] But real talk, looks aside, I really like his character. It's been a while since I've seen an idol who makes me feel this way ㅠㅠ I'm another group's fan but I am cheering for them. I hope they will become successful and I know they will


[+27, -0] I attended the same middle school as him and even during that time, he was so handsome. We were not in the same grade nor on speaking terms so, I haven't seen or heard that much of him but, I've ran into him few times in the teacher's room and, I always hear them complimenting and adoring him. I feel like they're baby-ing him because he was very kind and was doing a good job? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe because I've ran into him for more than 10 times so, I felt like we we're already close all by myself that, I actually almost ended up congratulating him for his graduation. It was embarrassing.. (I didn't liked him. Please don't misunderstand) Even after sunbae graduated, whenever I go to the teacher's room, I become sentimental thinking about him. He was a cool sunbae. Thinking about it right now, was that how it feels like to meet a webdrama main actor in real life? After he debuted, seeing posts about him trend, it reminds me of middle school days so, reading it makes me sentimental all by myself..! I genuinely hope he becomes successful!


[+26, -0] How can you not adore this puppy 



[+25, -1] Yoon Jaehyuk's charm is amazing... He's going to make it


[+25, -0] Nerd feels 2



[+24, -0] Jaehyuk, when are you going to give us photos of you in a uniform ㅜ 



[+24, -0]  ♡⃛ ♡⃛ ♡⃛ ♡⃛ ♡⃛ ♡⃛ ♡⃛



[+22, -0] I love his natural handsome face


[+22, -1] 



[+21, -0] I'm not a TREASURE fan but, I was cheering for Jaehyuk during YGTB and it makes me happy seeing him debutㅠㅠ.. For real ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...