Sunday, September 13, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Yoon Jaehyuk's looks is heart fluttering

 Fuck.. I just saw him today but he already got me 


Source

[+6, -0] Watch TREASURE Map on Youtube when you're bored and I hope you will become an all fan Teume!! I'll be cheering for you!!

[+4, -0] Even his personality is heart fluttering

[+3, -0] OP below, please share stories with usㅠㅜㅜ Even the most trivial thing will do 

사용자첨부이미지


[+3, -0] Heart fluttering

사용자첨부이미지


[+3, -0] I went to the same Middle school as him and he was popular even at that time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was popular for being a trainee 

[+3, -0] Why did I only got to know Yoon Jaehyuk this year ㅠㅠ 


[+3, -0] This was from Treasure Map episode 3 and his way of doing the slate was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ After this, the members keep on teasing him by imitating this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...