Friday, May 20, 2022

[PANN] No, but why am I so into him these days

 I'm now into Yoon Jaehyuk after watching TMAP. I'm so done.

 I told myself I will never fangirl over KPOP again, but fck

Who would've thought I'll be a TREASURE fan

People around me said I'll regret it if I'll watch TMAP, and for real I'm so done





Source

[+55, -1] For real. If you're just checking them out, it's a dead end if you'll watch TMAP ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+51, -1] Yoon Jaehyuk will really get you. It also happened to me after watching TMAP


[+30, -0] Looking at the attached photo reminded me of this gif ㅋㅋ 



[+27, -0] Me too. Watching TMAP and Vlive made me like him more



[+26, -0] OP you can't leave now ㅋㅋ There are people who don't know TREASURE, but none of those who watches them just once...


[+26, -0] It's the end for you if you watch the graduation episode


[+22, -0] For me, Jaehyuk holds the team's vibe in place so well. He took great care of shy Sahi, as well as the maknae line, who were going through puberty, so even the stern-looking  kids became softer. He's very expressive and takes care of them so well


[+20, -0] I don't regret it



[+18, -0] Jaehyuk is the best



[+16, -0] TMAP is really a problem... For real.... sigh


[+16, -0] I really like pat-pat brothersㅠㅠ Yoon Jaehyuk is so sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...