Monday, September 21, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Park Jihoon's face... is totally my style..?

 I'm another group's fan who has no interest in TREASURE, but I accidentally watched his video and I found out that he's the leader? For real, his face is totally my style. He's so cute but then, he's also quite bulky? He was so sexy with the rash guard on... Are there any TREASURE fans here?


Source

[+26, -0] His face might be cute but his body is not... You can see his abs clearly in the non filter fancam and it's amazing..



[+20, -0] Park Jihoon ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ I totally fell for him



[+13, -0] This is Park Jihoon



[+12, -0] Today is legendary



[+10, -0] OP has a great eyesight for noticing Park Jihoon



[+9, -0] You'll like him more if you'll watch T-map.. His personality is amazing. A total gag man


[+8, -0] Jihoon's looks is cute but he has a strong man's personality


[+6, -0] You are very much ⭐ welcome ⭐ to become his fan any time



[+5, -0] You and I are destined



[+4, -0] Look at Jihoon smiling.. Ha..




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...