Sunday, September 20, 2020

[PANN] What's with TREASURE Asahi?

They said TREASURE has no handsome member but he is handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My friend is a Teume, so she sent me his gif and I got surprised.. Anyone who can give me more,,,,,,





Source

[+24, -4] 97% introvert Sahi ㅌㅋㅋㅋ


[+21, -2] I love it



[+17, -2] Please know about our Sahi's handsomeness!!



[+14, -0] Real handsome Japanese boy

[+14, -0] Hi I'm Asahi~^^



[+13, -0] I know that he looks the best with blond hair but I'm waiting for his black hair




[+13, -0] I explode every time TREASURE gets drag for their visual


[+13, -0] His running looks like a high teen drama



[+10, -0] Aside from his looks, his personality is really charming too... I came to like Asahi because of his personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He often does things that we don't understand


[+10, -0] But no matter how much Asahi looks like a silent cold boy, his actual personality is just full of craziness 


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...