Wednesday, May 18, 2022

[PANN] Any TREASURE fans here.. Is this for real?

 Did he really upload this photo after his exams?

Ah fck so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

"I failed the exam"





Source

[+70, -0] He also shows off if he does well on the exam ㅋㅋ 

"Choose the reason why So Junghwan is in a good mood from the choices below.

(choices)
1. Exams are done
2. Aced the exam today
3. Thought of teumes
4. All of the above
5. That's right"


[+67, -0] Junghwan is serious about his exams more than you think. He was actually photographed by the press at the airport before, while holding his social integration text book ㅋㅋ 



[+55, -0] This one was also uploaded after his examsㅋㅋㅋ 

"I wonder why I can't smile today"


[+50, -0] It's so funny how most of the stories of him in school were about how he eats cafeteria food so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

    ㄴ 'I was surprised upon seeing him eat like that'.... Our Hwan-nie

"5. That time, there are no girls who didn't like So Junghwan sunbae
6. He doesn't have any left over cafeteria food, and will eat more if the food was delicious. Our school's cafeteria food is not that great, so I was surprised upon seeing him eat like that"

[+42, -0] There are probably no other idols who were this serious when it comes to their examsㅠㅠㅠㅠ So freaking cute. During their content filming, from when he brought his textbooks with him, the hyungs actually let him use a room, by himself, because he has to study since it's his exam week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+34, -0] Junghwan got 80 in his social integration subject last year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess he's doing his best in Science


[+27, -0]  He also explained how he thought he'll fail the test because of his socks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our youngest is really so cute


"It's all luck. Good luck. I actually thought I'll fail the exam because I noticed my socks had holes before I arrived at the school"


[+27, -0] I feel like our Junghwan really treats Teumes as his friends. He often posts "I'm studying" "I aced the test" "I failed the test" like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+26, -0] He's a 05-liner baby... but he also have photos like this 



[+26, -0] Instead of 'maknae on top', it's more of like 'maknae all in'. All his hyungs treat him like a baby. It's so nice to look at

1 comment:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...