Tuesday, January 12, 2021

[PANN] This is urgent. TREASURE fans, come here quickly

 

Woah what's his name? I was watching the MV and got struck fck How come no one told me they are full of visuals. I was honestly shocked




Source

[+59, -0] Yoon Jaehyuk!! Fcking handsome ㅠㅠㅠ Today is TREASURE's comeback! The song is so good and the MV is also well-made so please watch it 



[+57, -0] OP, today is a great day to become their fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's support TREASURE together ❤️ You will never regret fangirling over Yoon Jaehyuk!!



[+50, -0] Ah Yoon Jaehyuk has his ways of attracting people. This is a total gateway to fangirling



[+32, -0] I have only fangirled over girl groups all these time and he made me fall for boy groups ㅋㅋ His charm is amazing



[+27, -0] My bias is Jaehuk and... I'm really happy. The reason is even his personality is so fresh. He's totally sweet and also freaking funny ㅠㅠㅠ Let's fangirl over Jaehyuk together.. This photo was released just now!!



[+26, -0] His face is one thing but his personality will also struck you. Quickly become his fan



[+25, -0] He has the bad-boy type of face but his personality is freaking sweet



[+24, -0] My bias



[+22, -0] Jaehyuk's nickname is 'Yoon Sweet/Dajeong' ㅋㅋ Even his personality is freaking amazing



[+19, -0] OP, here's a heart ❣️



[+18, -0] It's my first time seeing this kind of kid in my fangirling days



[+16, -0] You'll fall for his personality if you'll watch TMAP, for real ㅋㅋㅋ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...