Tuesday, January 12, 2021

[PANN] I was watching the MV and got goosebumps at this part

 It's from TREASURE's MV which was released today ㅜㅠㅜㅜ

I got goosebumps while watching it so I took a screenshot


Behind this kid are the shadows of her parents fighting




Even the lyrics go 'A better day will come' then 'We will eventually shine a light' 'Open your eyes'. I was wondering if it's for the test takers and I really almost cried..


Everyone please listen to <TREASURE title song MY TREASURE>. Ofcourse the B-sides BE WITH ME and SLOWMOTION are also great and should I even say more for GOING CRAZYㅜㅠㅜㅜ 


Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9LLoijPQfg&feature=youtu.be




Source

[+67, -1] It's not just simply a bright song, it shares the pain inside of us and gives us comfort so I like it even more... This right here is TREASURE effect.., ㅠㅠ 


[+66, -4] I was a 3rd year highschooler last year and I always had to wear mask while studying so it was really hard for me. That scene made me cry...


[+60, -1] Please give lots of attention to TREASURE's 1st full album ❤️ The songs are good so please listen to it even once.. ‪⌯’▾’⌯‬ ෆ



[+37, -0] Thanks for worrying about them entering the chartsㅎ But just in 5 hours, they were already #1 in 18 countries on iTunes and #7 in US iTunes 



[+30, -0] This one ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my maker... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They even wrote their fans just incase someone will say it's not personally written by them

I will not  go anywhere. Don't worry, my maker


[+29, -0] No but I really don't understand why it didn't enter the charts (Melon)... The song is so good though


[+26, -0] Seeing how they'll even appear to M Countdown this time means they'll perform to more music shows. I bet their ranks will rise when they start their promotions


[+26, -0] The MV is so pretty ㅠ Yoshi looks freaking pretty this time



[+26, -26] like/dislike~(˘▾˘)~



[+24, -0] I came after watching the MV and it's good??


[+24, -0] I keep on watching the MV



[+22, -0] Have you seen the choreography? It's a fcking musical ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 



[+20, -0] I came after listening to the song and it's genuinely my style,.... How did I only discover it now


[+20, -0] Overall, the song is exciting but for some reason, it also makes you for emotional


[+20, -0] The song is really good. Even if I hate YG, you can't really skip their songs


[+20, -0] TREASURE's song this time is freaking good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 



[+20, -0] It's a great song to listen to during this period of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...