Tuesday, April 20, 2021

[PANN] A post to show off TREASURE Asahi's visual

 I was so surprised when I saw his visual





+) Since some of you are flipping out with the 'Miracle of Japan', I'm just gonna change the title~~~

T/N: The original title of the post was Miracle of Japan aka TREASURE Asahi



Source


[+78, -13] He definitely looks like someone from a Ghibli movie. Fcking handsome



[+62, -10] Whenever I look at TREASURE's Japanese members, I wonder where did they find these kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're also great at Korean



[+60, -11] He's so fcking lovely. How he normally looks like in their contents



[+51, -5] I'm another group's fan just passing by and TREASURE has a lot of handsome membersㅋㅋ Specially Asahi and Haruto are freaking handsome, So Junghwan is also handsome. Yoon Jaehyuk's looks is heart fluttering. Kim Junkyu is cute and Choi Hyunsuk is my style.. Ah am I a teume;;


[+43, -2] He's also very charming. I can't explain it well but you just can't escape from it



[+41, -4] Honestly, if the visual is quite vague then I won't agree but come on, anyone will say he's handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I only see jealousy in here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+38, -3] Sahi suits all hairstyles for real.. If his hair is black then I'm a die-hard black hair color stan, but if his hair is bleached then I'm a die-hard bleached hair color stan..ㅠㅠ



[+34, -4] Doesn't he looks like someone from a Ghibli movie,, This was when he's in middle school



[+32, -3] Ruto is also a miracle



[+31, -2] Anime main lead, Asahi



[+30, -4] As expected, everyone is keeping an eye on rookies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry not sorry but he's indeed handsome so your words are irrelevantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

9 comments:

  1. I total agree...I mean look at him, every angle is just perfect and his personality suit him. Is he even real...I'm dying just by his side views

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. authors a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. a course in miracles authors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much. a course in miracles authors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. authors a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. un curso de milagros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! un cours en miracles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. un curso de milagros

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...