Tuesday, January 12, 2021

[PANN] A song that perfectly shows our current situation

 It's really freaking.... crazy... I'm talking about TREASURE's new song "MY TREASURE" lyrics and MVㅠㅠ 


At first I watched it because it looks pretty


I was just going 'Omg so pretty' and all, but ㅠㅠ 


At the ending part, they suddenly showed shadows of husband-wife fighting and their distressed child covering her ears


Next one are the students in their school wearing mask... From this part, I started on getting goosebumps..


They also showed a lonely looking child...


Then the students' hearts started to shine ㅠㅠ The lyrics in this part was 'NEVER GIVE UP'


Don’t worry
Smile at me warmly once more with passion!
You’re prettier when you smile
Cheer up
We will eventually shine light
Open your eyes
You’re the only one TREASURE

This was the lyrics for the next scenes


Member Junkyu and


the lonely-looking kid earlier seems to be just one person? Also light started to shine around the kid ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


I'm not sure for the exact explanation but from the lyrics, MV and the way the members explained the song earlier, seems like it's a song which was made to give hope to people who are having a hard time because of Covid ㅠㅠㅠ Maybe it's because the members Choi Hyunsuk, Yoshi and Haruto even participated in the lyrics writing so I feel more touched ㅠㅠ,,, I also feel exhausted the more Covid gets longer so listening to the song made me teary-eyed...



The lyrics are beautiful. The melody is also amazing. Even the MV is full of meaning. Please listen to TREASURE's new song 'MY TREASURE'. The members did their best in preparing this full album ㅠㅠㅠ!!


MV link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9LLoijPQfg&feature=youtu.be



Source

[+20, -0] The song is really good ❤️  Please give lots attention to their full album ◖|◔◡◉|◗



[+18, -0] I love you, TREASURE



[+13, -0] The song is really good!!! They definitely should stick to youthful concept ㅠㅠㅠ They can just do the strong concept when they get older so I hope they will do the youthful concept more ㅠㅠㅠ 


[+11, -0] I'm a 3rd year in highschool and I feel so happy. The song is freaking good



[+10, -0] I was a 3rd year highschooler last year and I cried watching the MV..



[+8, -0] The MV (this time) has to be the prettiestㅠㅠㅠ 



[+7, -0] I'm a student and watching it made me teary-eyed ㅠㅠ 


[+6, -0] The colors in the MV looks so pretty ㅜ My heart feels warm


[+6, -0] TREASURE let's hit big


[+4, -0] The concept is unexpected. It doesn't sound like a YG song. Rather than hip hop, it sounds more youthful? TREASURE's vocals are really fresh. The song is good




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...