Tuesday, January 12, 2021

[PANN] TREASURE fans please

 I can give you proofs of me being an 4-year-old Army but who's this? I was just watching the MV to listen to TREASURE's new song and he's so freaking handsome that it makes me want to research more about it. If you have gifs/pics, please give it to me ㅠㅠㅠ 




+ Thank you so much. I will support TREASURE in their future promotions!

++ I'm really an Army ㅠㅠ !!





Source

[+23, -1] Gif I just recently saved too 



[+23, -1] Right, Haruto is indeed fcking handsome...



[+17, -1] It's Haruto ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fcking handsome...



[+11, -1] 04-liner rapper Haruto!!



[+10, -1] 04-liner Haruto



[+10, -0] Definitely a visual



[+8, -0] Ruto's part in Slowmotion is really good, also I recommend listening to raps back in their pre-debut



[+8, -0] Haruto! His talent is just as good as his face. Please give him lots of attention!



[+8, -0] This is TMAP Haruto



[+8, -0] It's our Ruto ㅠㅠ Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...