Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[THEQOO] To best honest, there's no Teume who wasn't left speechless in this part

T/N: Before anyone will react negatively because of the 'handcuffs' comments. I just want to say that the commenters could've just mean that they shouldn't have their heart flutter because of a kid but since it did with Junghwan, they jokingly said they might go to jail. It doesn't necessarily mean they think of them in a sexual way or something. 


Baby... Where did you learn that gesture..

I feel guilty for this...🚔

On the other hand, there's Yoshi at the back too... I'm going crazy ha..




How did I get my heart got swayed by a kid

Yes. This is 119. (It's burning. Sir. It's burning here)
Where is that? (My heart....)



Source

1. Aigoo Aigoo Junghwan


2. The kids were crazy...


3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baby what is this.... ㅠㅠㅠ 


4. Bad middle schooler


5. For me, it's not this, it's that part where they did the 'MMM' ㅜㅜㅜ Anyone who has a gif?

            - This ㅜㅜㅜ Anyone who has HD gif, please share ㅜㅜㅜ


            - I love you


6. I already expected this just by seeing the title. Our kid was crazy


7. Give me the handcuffs..


8. The moment our pure kid stands on stage, his oppa feel is overflowing ㅠㅜ Give me the handcuffs too...


9. Aigoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


10. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ baby ㅜㅜㅜ 

1 comment:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...