Sunday, December 27, 2020

[PANN] I feel like TREASURE's Asahi account will be aesthetically pleasing later on when they make IG accounts

 Sahi's special photo filter and his vintage style is really my style










+ TREASURE members photo taken by him




Even his face is so fun





Source

[+60, -4] I freaking love this gif. Sahi's own vibe is really charming



[+52, -2] Him producing songs in his own room is so cool



[+43, -2] He is also good at drawing and even produce songs


[+39, -1] His looks and his overall vibe is really amazing



[+36, -0] Sigh I'm an NCTZEN and I really freaking like Asahi..ㅠ TREASURE map dorm episode? I watched that and Asahi was producing songs and drawing there. It suits him. Even his room is my styleㅠ Maybe  I'm attracted to him more because we also have Japanese membersㅜㅜㅜ TREASURE hwaiting Asahi hwaiting


[+33, -0] His style is not delinquent, sporty or dandy style. He has own coolness, like a producer or art student style


[+27, -0] I'm another group's fan and whenever rookies trend these days in Pann, the amount of troll comments and dislikes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  When you get dragged here, that means you'll make it. For years, that's how it has been so just ignore it. I actually relate to you guys so I'm leaving this comment


[+27, 26] like/dislike this



[+27, -0] He likes taking photos. I bet his feed will be aesthetically pleasing when he makes an IG account



[+26, -2] I like TREASURE these days


[+26, -0] His unending love for that 1000 won IKEA keyring



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...