Sunday, October 4, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE is really charming

I'm a non-fan who watched T-map and how come those kids doesn't feel (?) like they're from YG ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't have that 'We're badass!!!' feel but instead, they're like high school students who would laugh at the simplest things ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Personally, I feel like they will become a gag group like S/E/VENTEEN. All members seem so kind ㅜㅜ Also, Kim Junkyu, that kid is genuine. If his personality is just a concept then I will no longer trust anyone in this world. Just by looking at him, you'll know that he's born to be cute and he's freaking kind. I think I'll be their fan soon.... ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 






Source


[+29, -2] Instead of feeling as if we're in a relationship with them, it feels more like parenting. Let's keep an eye on them together as they grow. Come here~~~


[+19, -0] Right now, I feel like I'm raising my 12 sons



[+19, -0] That's right. I also feel the exact same thing ㅋㅋㅋ They would laugh at everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+9, -0] But honestly, those kids are so funny. Maybe it's because they're young but my motherly smile comes out when I see them being so bright ㅜㅜ Sorry, I'm a grandma fan ㅋ 


[+6, -0] I love it because all 12 members have different charms. I also love how all of them are natural-born handsome



[+4, -0] Doyoung, what's happening, why are you so cute. We're on the same age, let's be friends


[+4, -14] Non-fan... but you have those photos.. Just post it in their fan sectionㅠ 

                        - Didn't she say she's contemplating

                        - It's been an hour since this post have been made.. don't tell me you deliberately searched for it?


[+4, -0] I'm so so grateful for the kind words but please be careful when mentioning other groups 'cause it could attract trollsㅠㅠ!!


[+3, -0] It's not like TREASURE are the only group in talk section? They trend because these haters click the posts, give it views and even comments


[+3, -0] I also became their fan after watching T-map ㅋㅋㅋ 


[+3, -0] Come and become their fan. You will not regret anythingㅠㅠㅠ Your motherly smile will come out just by looking at them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

1 comment:

  1. [+29, -2] Instead of feeling as if we're in a relationship with them, it feels more like parenting. Let's keep an eye on them together as they grow. Come here~~~


    And thats exactly what I'm feeling right now🥺😂

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...