Saturday, November 14, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE are hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I watched the video of them dancing their debut song in front of a kid and got curious so, I searched and I found a very hilarious clip ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Looking at the subtitle, I think his name is Jeongwoo. This part is so funny that I keep on replaying it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Source

[+24, -1] I was thinking about being their fan before and (let me tell you), those guys have good relationship and they're very very funny ㅋㅋㅋ 


[+23, -1] He's one of the comedians in TREASURE. I've been an idol fangirl for 11 years so I have watched most of the idol contents out there and TREASURE map is really legendary. Maybe it's because they're young and have lots of members but, they're always loud and funny


[+16, -0] Park Jeongwoo is really hilarious. It's not that he's forcing to be funny but, he's just naturally funny because he's totally a kidㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+10, -0] TREASURE is hilarious. Once you watch their contents and the fan made videos, you'll just immediately like them and then, you can't get out anymore.. I think they will be my last idol.. ㅠㅠ 


[+10, -0] Ah Haruto is freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah


[+9, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP.. So you have discovered the fun in life.. Now, go watch TREASURE map


[+7, -0] A lot of them are totally just kids and even the hyung line is young so, they're very cute ㅠㅠㅠ Make sure to watch Tmap. They're comedians ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+3, -0] TREASURE is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You'll understand even just after watching Tmap episode 1


[+3, -0] lol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP, make sure to watch TREASURE map too!! They're freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...