Saturday, October 17, 2020

[THEQOO] I got shocked after seeing this photo

 I saw it wrong for a moment and got shocked..






Source


1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's actually scary... I also saw it wrong and got shocked


2. I freaked out for a moment while looking for the neck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


3. You scared me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


4. What the ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It suddenly became a horror vibe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


5. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


6. What the. I looked at it for a while


7. Wow, I was like 'what was it?' and I also got shocked after seeing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


8. Who's leg is that? Cute

                    - Jaehyuk-ie


9. I got shocked after seeing the photo and I guess everyone feels the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅠㅠ 


10. You scared me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


11. The position is perfect ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


12. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a Halloween special


13. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...