Thursday, October 8, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE had better outfits during YGTB

 I thought they said it'll be a total youthful school look... They suit the styling in YGTB for Going Crazy performance so much moreㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜ 




Sorry for the bad screen capture 


Source


[+22, -0] The stylist during YGTB, come back ㅜㅠㅜㅜ 


[+5, -0] This styling during YGTB was a legend



[+5, -0] Their hair and makeup was good until pre-debut thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠ 



[+5, -0] I feel like their hair and makeup stylists and outfit cordi are spies who feeds haters so they could drag them more. During their debut stage, they gave them muddy makeup + baggy hiking clothes + bright hair colors + bright foundation so when they got dragged for their looks, I commented using their photos and gifs 


[+4, -0] I liked their pre-debut Tmap style too..



[+3, -0] I fangirled over TREASURE for a short time and Asahi's black hair during YGTB was crazyㅠ 


[+3, -0] The kids just-woke-up bare face are even better...^^ They were fucking handsome in YGTB..



[+3, -0] Not only their outfits, but also their hair and makeup fck Their makeup is quite better these days but their hairstyles are too much



[+3, -0] I know right.. I'm seriously gonna cry.. Sigh why are their hair and makeup like that sigh


[+2, -0] I agree. Please dress Jeongwoo better. What's with the shiny outfit.. ㅠ 

1 comment:

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...