Sunday, October 25, 2020

[PANN] Male idol who looks heart fluttering in his actual school uniform

 






TREASURE Yoon Jaehyuk, please wear it again next year ㅠ 




Source


[+58, -3] It's my first time seeing him but he's freaking handsome. Yoon Jaehyuk, I'll remember you

            - Thanks. I recommend you to watch TMAP when you're bored 

            - The person above, thanks. I'm going to watch it now. Please recommend me his fancam too

            - Among his recent fancams, I like this one the most https://youtu.be/2XodF246R5Y

            - I'm going to remember you! 


            - Saving you in my head~


[+45, -3] I thought of Yoon Jaehyuk when I clicked the post and I was surprised because it's actually him. I miss TREASURE  ㅠㅠ 



[+29, -4] His personality is even more amazing 



[+18, -0] Oh it's the type of handsomeness that didn't seem to have undergone surgery. His looks is quite heart-warming? I only like girl groups but his face is something you can't dislike


[+16, -0] They said that his brother is studying is Seoul National University and I think he would do well in terms of his studies too. When I saw Yoon Jaehyuk holding mock test papers in YGTB, I kind of felt the sense of closeness towards himㅋㅋ


[+14, -0] Jaehyuk, because of you I'm now fangirling over a YG idol for the first time. Your company is even worst than what I have expected but what can I do, our 12 TREASURE is from YG, I have to follow youㅠ 


               - Is this written by me? It's also my first time fangirling over a YG idol because of Jaehyuk f....ck sigh

              - It's also my first time fangirling over YG idol but surprisingly, I don't feel that YG reputation(?) in them

              - His proportion is crazy


[+13, -0] I Love You's concept was school uniform but it was a so-so because of the stylist, plus they only perform in a couple of music shows. It's such a bummer that it passed by just like that



[+12, -1] I was shocked when I saw this. I want to see him in person. I like his natural good looks



[+12, -0] He's good towards his dongsaengs and even towards the adults. You have to watch Jaehyuk in TMAP, I swearㅜ 


[+12, -0] Here's a heart-fluttering gif



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...