Sunday, October 25, 2020

[THEQOO] Seems like TMAP staff sent a food support

 T/N: I know this is sooooooo late but please bear with me. This is too cute for me not to translate >< This was during BOY era. 



The staff prepared an acrostic poem for TREASURE and it means "TREASURE will become a legend, for real"


If you'll look at their captions, you can already feel them babying the kids. The members also follow them well while calling them 'Hyung, Noona'. This is heart-warming ㅠㅠ 



"TREASURE who will make their first step in the music industry
Please love them a lot"

I got really emotional just by this caption in TMAP's final episode ㅠㅠ Please film TMAP 2 with them again during their hiatus 💎


Source


1. Oh my ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


2. I feel so touched ㅠㅠㅠ 


3. For real, if you'll watch TMAP, you can see they have soft spots for the kids ㅋㅋㅋ Well, they're polite and friendly so...


4. Wow ㅠㅠㅜ 


5. Wow this is amazing  ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I feel touched ㅜㅜㅜ 


6. Touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please be with them for season 2 too...


7. This is really touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


8. Wow touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ TMAP staff, please be with them for a long time ㅠㅠ 


9. So touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to cry


10. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...