Thursday, October 22, 2020

[PANN] Is there any TREASURE fan here??

 I'm contemplating if I should fangirl over Haruto, how is his personality?


Source


[+20, -0] It's crazy... Look for fansign stories about him. He's just crazy ㅠㅠㅠ He works hard with giving fanservice and is good at it ㅠㅠ 



[+12, -0] Make sure to watch TREASURE map. I recommend TREASURE high episode. If you get interested about them, go to our fantalk section ㅎㅎ Haruto is an actual Korean highschooler ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really funny


[+11, -0] He's a scaredy-cat, hates exercising and is an emotional kid who cries while watching a movie



[+9, -0] 04-liner who cried after his horror experience



[+7, -0] This is one of my favorite gifsㅋ His actions and way of speaking is just like a 17-year old Korean highschooler. He's very cute, a scaredy-cat, good with his words and he's handsomeㅋ I recommend for you to watch TREASURE map. They'll release a chuseok special too so I hope you'll give them lots of attention~



[+7, -0] There are lots of times when I get surprised because of the real Korean highschooler vibe he emits


[+7, -0] At first, I though Haruto is the sluggish and mysterious type but he's actually a total highschooler ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He hates scary things, loves stuff toys, his personality is different from his face ㅋㅋ 



[+6, -0] All of TREASURE kids are like beagles. I recommend T-map



[+6, -0] Who here knows how Park Jeongwoo is inside Haruto's way of speaking Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I fcking love 04z 


[+6, -0] His way of speaking is just like a Korean highschooler ㅋㅋ It's humorous 



[+6, -0] He works hard in anything. If you'll watch their sports day episode, he's so bad at sports but he's so determined to cheer for his hyungs. He's also funny. His way of speaking is totally like a Korean high schooler. I freaking like Ruto. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...