Thursday, September 24, 2020

[PANN] I feel better just by looking at him

 I'm a fan of another group, but just looking at photos of him laughing makes me feel better. It's TREASURE Junkyu



Source

[+12, -0] He is very very very cute ㅠㅠ



[+10, -0] He was smiling brightly even when they're on their way to work ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really seems like very loved kid



[+10, -0] Kim Junkyu's face and way of speaking is so cute. He's also tall and has wide shoulders



[+8, -0] Junkyu is just always so brightㅜ 



[+8, -0] His smile looks pretty


[+7, -0] Junkyu's personality is real.. I haven't seen such a cute kid in my life



[+6, -0] But he's a shoulder gangster;




[+6, -0] OP, I checked my gallery after seeing your post and I realized that almost all of it is him smiling ㅎㅎㅎ He's so bright ㅎㅎ



[+6, -0] Junkyu laughs the easiest



[+5, -0] I'm dead 




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...