Thursday, September 24, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Haruto is amazing

He was just 15 years old during YG TREASURE Box and that means that he came to Korea even before that. He came to practice in Korea, not knowing how to communicate and even participated in a show.. But then his talent is also great, he's just amazing



Source

[+5, -0] I think I'm going to cry every time I look at this photo.. These kids are now oppas ㅠㅠㅠ 



[+5, -0] Isn't he so handsome? I get heart attack when he makes a heart



[+4, -0] I feel like the commenter below me put that unflattering photo of them on purpose.. so I'm here to give you a real life gif of him 

(T/N: She's talking about the 1st comment)



                    - I'm the OP of the comment and I just uploaded it because it was during YGTBㅠ Sorry if you think I'm pretending to be his fan.. I'll give you this gif instead 



[+4, -0] He is so handsome and his low tone rapping is very cool too


[+3, -0] He came to YG through dancing but debuted as a rapper. Amazing

                    - For real??? I was so sure that he became a trainee because he's good at rapping

                    - Ruto said that he started rapping after watching Yoshi

                    - Crazy... Haruto suits rapping.. Yoshi ㅠㅠ Thank you


[+3, -0] If you'll compare his skills now to YGTB days, you'll see that he improved so much ㅋㅋㅋ 


[+2, -0] Haruto's way of speaking and action is exactly just like a 17-year old Korean high schooler ㅋ 

 

[+1, -0] TREASURE Haruto~ What did you do today? I miss you. 


[+1, -0] I have this photo from the MV too





No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...