Thursday, September 24, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE Bermuda triangle visual which has all your types

 For me, these three are TREASURE Bermuda triangle. Stop with your 'TREASURE has no visual' bullshit and look at the kids' faces because I prepared it according to your different styles


First, the powerful cold standard visual. Objectively, Haruto, the visual






Elf visual, Asahi





Handsome stan-attractor, Junkyu




Also, the other visual candidates that I didn't mention... I wanted to upload more gifs but I have limited number in my phoneㅠ People, who know, know that it's hard to narrow down TREASURE's visual line to just 3 


I hope everyone would know how f cking handsome TREASURE's visual line is




Source


[+66, -0] The youngest, So Junghwan, also looks like an actor                   



[+58, -2] This is it for today               



[+55, -1] Sexy Jaehyuk



[+29, -2] There is also cutie Park Jihoon



[+22, -21] (like/dislike) Make this on top. They have amazing visuals, but they're also very talented.



[+22, -0] 01z visuals..



[+21, -0] Park Jeongwoo is in his prime these days;;



[+19, -0] They made a wrong choice of not debuting Asahi when he was a minor



[+19, -0] Very handsome maknae, Junghwan



[+19, -1] My type for today is Jaehyuk



[+18, -0] He is my style



[+17, -1] I came to show you Jaehyuk



[+17, -0] Add Yoshinori too



[+16, -1] You can't not include Yoon Jaehyuk



[+16, -0] Maknae Junghwan



[+15, -0] Ah but I swear, TREASURE's average face is the best among boy group idols and it's so annoying to see people not credit them for the visuals, just because they're from YG, without knowing anything. TREASURE's visuals is amazing. It's a group that Yang Hyun Suk made while considering their visuals




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...