Saturday, March 5, 2022

[PANN] Wow TREASURE, what's with this guy...

 



Jaehyuk: I got a casting offer from YG, SM, JYP, Cube, Big Hit, Woollim, Yuehua, Pledis 

The only one from YG who debuted through casting 


Source

[+77, -6] People are saying Yoon Jaehyuk looks handsome in real life. I'm fcking curious

    ㄴ [+4, -0] Yupyupyupyupyupyup *nods* *nods* freaking handsome...  Normally, he has a cute personality so I was shocked 'cause he looked intimidating in real life. People are saying he's one of those famous catfish on Instagram and that's definitely not the case...


[+68, -7] Famously known as the 'number 1 good looking guy in person' during offline fansign


[+46, -3] At first, I thought he's good looking, though not really handsome, but I changed my mind after today's music show 


[+42, -0] Actually about the photo below, this was not for a photoshoot or anything like that. He just wore his school uniform for his graduation.



[+34, -33] As expected, pann is where people hate on handsome guys while hyping ugly guys 

        ㄴ [+11, -0] This comment is confusing? I liked it 'cause I thought someone is dragging Yoon Jaehyuk for being handsome

        ㄴ [+5, -0] Huh? What does this comment mean? I also liked it 'cause I thought someone is hating on Yoon Jaehyuk below


[+34, -0] Looks like a big puppy



[+29, -1] Stop bashing YG male idols looks. I actually like how YG kids doesn't get anything done and how they get minimum amount of makeup on their faces. If you don't like them, don't look. Why leave a comment bashing their looks. Bet you'll get pissed off if someone points out something on your facesㅋㅋ 


[+29, -1] Yup



[+28, -0] He is comfortable to look at 'cause he's a natural beauty


[+24, -0] Sigh... Our Jaehyuk is fucking handsome



[+22, -0] 'Real-life' like photo of him from an award show




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...