Wednesday, March 2, 2022

[PANN] Is TREASURE's live singing for real

Just now at 12am, their special stage performance was upload and it's pure live ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

I thought it'll be hard for them to sing live since the choreography for this song is so hard, but they're really good

I've always known TREASURE is good at live because they always do it, but I've realized it with this video once again

I hope more people will know it too after watching this video ㅠㅠ 

TREASURE came back after a year with JIKJIN so please give them lots of attention! The B-sides are also good so please listen to it a lot ㅠㅠ 


YouTube: https://youtu.be/qASR46d--N4

V-app: https://www.vlive.tv/video/277509






Source

[+82, -5] TREASURE live is really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sad they have no music show schedule this week, but I'll endure it with this video


[+77, -5] Ending center = Yoon Jaehyuk



[+72, -4] The choreography this time is really hard, but they sing it live



[+47, -1] Fan attracting face. Fan attracting fairy. Shoulder at least about 50cm wide. Kim Junkyu



[+40, -1] That red hair guy = Yoshi



[+37, -2] Choi Hyunsuk is definitely YG style


[+33, -2] Guys, TREASURE map is really fun. Definitely go watch it. You'll not regret it. TREASURE map is fun. Freaking fun. I became a fan after watching it. It's really fun even for other group's fan, so do watch it. fck All the kids are innocent and harmless. Definitely watch it, it's really fun. ㅋ Ah for real so watch it PLEASE


[+33, -2] Calling them 'ugly' is so unfair when they got so many handsome and cute members. Even photos in my gallery that I don't even remember saving looks like this 



[+33, -3] The comment section is so messy. I can't fangirl these days 'cause of real life, but dragging TREASURE for their skills? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was a YG fan before so I've watch their pre-debut survival program and even before, they've already proved their skills. So do your research first^^ and stop checking on them blindly as a keyboard warrior in your own room 


[+32, -1] The best among new groups these days


[+31, -0] I came back here after watching it.. ㅋㅋㅋ It's not easy to find groups who perform live these days, and even the post-editing for (performances) in music shows is also intense.... but I'd say they're actually good. As expected they're indeed from YG


[+31, -0] No but aren't they so good at performing. How come all 12 members are all good at it


[+30, -0] YG is YG


[+28, -0] The mic is about to burst at the main parts for real, it's purely live


[+25, -0] Whatever, the hate comments got nothing on us. It's a comeback in a year so we're just in a good mood ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 




3 comments:

  1. They are singing live . Their vocals rap dance and stage presence is 🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a biggest fan of BTS music. Their music are so relaxing, they are my motivation. I also wanted to become a singer and want to increase my networth.

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...