Saturday, March 5, 2022

[PANN] I think TREASURE is really well-balanced

They have many members, but each have their own role. Don't they just fit so well together?

I think the leaders, especially, leads them very well

Their images are not that charismatic type, but should I say the two leaders have their own role?


Also, I've noticed during the countdown live, when Junkyu said the other member is handsome, Jihoon told him "You're also handsome enough"? Anyways, he said something like that to boost his confidence


Jeongwoo also said he learns a lot from watching Yedam sing... I'm just saying their relationships seems really great


gif not included in original post


Source

[+32, -1] I also like how the 2 leaders have different vibes.. ㅠㅠ Hyunsuk, like the oldest the he is, acts like the mom while taking care of the members sweetly, while Jihoon is like a friend, who approaches them well jokingly, then comforts them while acting nonchalant


[+24, -1] I think it's because the leaders, who are like mom and dad, leads them well


[+14, -0] If you've seen the kids' story starting from YGTB ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Tears


[+12, -0] If Hyunsuk is the type to baby them and cheers them up with his words, Jihoon is like someone, though often jokes around with them, got their backs during official schedules, something like that?  Despite that, he takes care of them while acting nonchalant. I really like how they have different styles


[+11, -0] I was just checking them out and now, I'm into TREASURE through their contents. Feels nice to see how the kids work hard not to exclude anyone and how they take care and worry about the fans


[+10, -0] It's heartwarming 'cause the kids are all kind, thoughtful and has high self-confidenceㅜ 


[+9, -0] The hyung line talking about the maknae line as if they raised them like their own child, them acting cute, comforting and taking care of each other without any hyung-dongsaeng barrier, cheering a member whenever they make a mistake, I like how all of these naturally shows in every content they have whether it's TMAP, T-log or V-live


[+6, -0] That's why it's always fun to watch their contents ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+6, -0] They've went through so much together starting from YGTB so they have a strong bond


[+5, -0] I can't let go because of the members' dynamics..

2 comments:

  1. I really agree with you. The chemistry of leaders with the members and also among themselves is really precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! I truly love Treasure's dynamic as a group. I also adore each members' individual traits. Treasure as a group feels like a bunch of boys who have bestfriend-like-family relationship. It is fun and adorable to see. Somtimes, watching them play and interact with each others remind me of how my little brothers play with his bestfriends/ our cousins. Ah I can't express how much I adore them.

    I just hope that they can stay this way, be humble as always, happy and healthy. May God bless them.

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...