Saturday, March 5, 2022

[PANN] Is DARARI viral on TikTok?? What's with the views

 



The hashtag reached 200M views. Even Aiki uploaded a video??

No wonder TREASURE entered Spotify Global Top 200 chart for the first time with DARARI on #180





Source

[+47, 11-] Yedam made the song so well. YG, please promote this on music show


[+45, -10] Bang Yedam did a great job with the song making... This song should really go viral..


[+42, -0] Got this DARARI progress in Melon chart from Twitter. It's climbing ㄷㄷ It was already out of the chart and now it climbed up to within 500 place



[+27, -0] For YG male idols, their songs seem to do well when it's their own members' self-produced


[+26, -0] I hope TREASURE will release more self-produced songs. They have lots of great songs like Everyday and many more


[+21, -0] I heard it through the radio and it's really good. I think it's great to listen to during spring breeze 


[+20, -0] What is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



[+17, -0] Our diamond vocal Yedam ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ To think he's also great at producing and lyric writing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If YG got some sense, they'll do a follow up single with DARARI!


[+16, -0] I don't like YG so I don't listen to their songs, but I heard this one coincidentally on YouTube and I keep on listening to it 'cause it's nice


[+14, -0] Oh I tried listening to it and it's good


[+14, -0] Dara's DARARI ㅋㅋㅋ 



[+13, -0] DARARI is really good. I also checked out their other songs and IT'S OKAY and U are also fucking good. I heard the members' also participated in U. Maybe it's 'cause they're from YG that even their self-produced works got high quality



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...