Tuesday, April 20, 2021

[PANN] TREASURE Choi Hyunsuk's rap

 Choi Hyunsuk is impressively good at rapping

Since I'm an iKONIC, the only rappers I listen to are BOBBY and Mino? but then I was listening to Lee Hi's 1,2 and I was like 'What the, the rapper is so good' so I looked it up and turns out, it was Choi Hyunsuk


So I listened to all TREASURE songs and even in Going Crazy, he did so well in his part. I also watched his fancams and his facial expressions, as well as his gestures are so good ㅋㅋㅋ I guess I'm a helpless YG fan,,~


I heard TREASURE kids are also producing their own songs so I hope they will release more good songs

Personally, I really like ORANGE. The song from TMAP's opening and ending clip is also great. I watch TMAP just to listen to that song


The photo is Jinhwan and Jihoon ㅋㅋ Both of them looks cute


+ Wow this entered the talk-section! Everyone please pay lots of attention to iKON in Kingdom





Source

[+42, -1] This is for real.. Just by listening to his voice, you know he's from YG ㅎㅅㅎ then you look at his visual, yup definitely from YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His rapping and visual definitely matches YG's style


[+37, -1] I'm also a YG fan and it's so evident how Choi Hyunsuk grew up in YG just by listening to his rap. He matches YG style. You can feel the carefreeness in his rapping phase, as well as the way he pronounces word by word.


[+36, -5] Aren't Yoshi and Ruto also great like for real, Haruto's rapping reminds me of TOP and Yoshi reminds me BOBBY's high tone rap without the growling


[+15, -0] Crazy,, you know 1,2? I like Lee Hi so I listened to the song and I was surprised with the rap part for real. I think I get what you mean ㅠㅠ I hope things go well for him


[+14, -0] Choi Hyunsuk and Junkyu's rapping and vocal style are definitely YG ㅋㅋ 


[+14, -0] I freaking love the GD-MINO-BOBBY rap line and I really like Choi Hyunsuk and Haruto's rap in TREASURE. I even look up for their rap compilation on YouTube... All hail to YG's rap line


[+13, -0] Thank you for the kind post!!ㅜㅜ Please pay lots of attention to TREASURE's Choi Hyunsuk!!



[+12, -0] How should I say this. If Song Mino and Kim Jiwon are definitely on K-hiphop level of rappers, Choi Hyunsuk is definitely like the standard of idol rappers. His rap parts suits idol songs and his impressive rapping catches your attention


[+12, -0] Exactly. He's impressive and his rapping is so clean. I'm a BLINK and personally, I really like Hyunsuk's rap in COME TO ME and in ORANGEㅜ


No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...