Wednesday, December 2, 2020

[PANN] My review after checking out TREASURE for a week

 A pro in checking-out (groups)'s review of TREASURE


I feel sorry to Teumes for saying this but to be honest, because of the prejudice towards YG boy groups, I hated them at first

But, because of Youtube's algorithm, I started checking them out after watching that fansign video and I can say that the members are freaking kind. They upload selfies often and even letters which they wrote in a notepad. They're good at communicating with their fans within the permissions given to them as rookies

Also, first of all, they're hilarious, to the point that I wonder how can they be this funny when they're only rookies. They're just funny. Watch their  content called TREASURE map.

And what surprised me for real was that, there is no inner competition among the members (T/N: OP used the word 자적자 ja-jeok-ja which is a shortened term for 남자의 적은 남자 namja-ui jeok-eun namja. It literally means 'A man's enemy is a man')

They have 12 members, they didn't train together and there were members whom they literally met for the first time in YGTB so, I expected that there will still be awkwardness between the members but, just watching the way their maknae line talk to their hyung line, they just look like a family. The hyungs are also freaking good at baby-ing their maknaes 

That's why, I have decided to become a Teume

Anyone here who will stan TREASURE with me

gif not included in the original post 




Source

[+44, -4] Also the kids are freaking amazing during fansigns.. They'll do everything you ask them and they will also react on your jokes... TREASURE kids are obviously rookies and it makes them cute and fresh..


[+41, 3] ㅋㅋㅋ I was like that too... I'm freaking annoyed how the kids gets cursed at because they're form YG. What did they do wrong fck


[+37, -4] ❗ OP look here  Watch TREASURE map, T.M.I, 3 minute TREASURE, MV, MV behind, music shows, LieV, Our night, Osen, Line friends, Gap crush, hello 82; Prison interview, T-talk, Cover video (These are legendary), Dance video, Weekly idol, Midnight idol, Idol radio etc. Aside from these, there are mo~~~~~~~~~~re!!


[+25, -0] They are a group that I want to keep to myself but is too precious to be only known by me

"Everyone, look here.
Look at my kids"


[+23, -0] I agree with the 'no competition' ㅋㅋ It's fascinating how they have none of that when they have 12 members


[+20, -0] I have always liked good-looking idols but, I think TREASURE has lots of stan attractors


[+16, -0] For real, TREASURE are like actual brothers, not co-workers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm fangirling over TREASURE because of thisㅜㅜ 


[+16, -0] Welcome ❤❤



[+14, -0] I freaking agree with the 'no competition'. If you will watch YGTB, you'll know that they were competing individually, they also had different teams and since, the age gap was visible, it was a bit awkward with kids from other teams but, after they lived together for about a year when their debut got pushed back, they got so much closer with other


[+13, -0] Even within just a day, I have changed my bias for a couple of times already. It's so fun fangirling over the 12 members one by one


[+13, -1] The hyungs are important when it comes to their team's overall vibe since, the dongsaengs have no choice but to follow them. Hyunsuk and Jihoon are both pure and fun so, they do a great job in setting TREASURE's overall vibe. Hyunsuk is like a mom who would always hug the members while laughing while, Jihoon is smart is meticulous. When there is a member who hasn't said anything, he would make sure to let them talk. They did a great job in picking the leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...