Sunday, November 29, 2020

[PANN] I was watching AAA and got surprised

[T/N] Don't mind the number of dislikes. The comments section was literally full of positive comments and has no hate. I guess they're just butthurt people who can't accept TREASURE won ROTY lol Enjoy the positivity Teumes. 


I watched all of the other idols' performances as I was waiting for my idol's stage and,

TREASURE performed 100% live but, that didn't shock me, what surprised me was the fact that they have hard choreography yet, they also did fcking well live..?

That's why I keep on watching their performances that was uploaded in twitter. They are freaking good


+ Huh.. I see this is trending. I just finished watching TREASURE stage again. They're really good! I will also look forward to MAMA!! I hope they will also definitely get ROTY in MAMA ㅎㅎ and in other award shows too of course! TREASURE is very talented 



Source

[+65, -5] They have very hard choreographies but, ever since their debut, when I see them sing live every time, I just feel proud


[+58, -3] Thank you for writing a good post OP. I wish your idol well too 


[+53, -3] You will be blessed.. ㅠㅜㅜㅠ 


[+38, -0] You know they have strong mentalities when, one time during their debut promotions for BOY, all of the high notes were given to Park Jihoon and there was this performance where his throat was in a bad shape . People put the link here in PANN, it even trended and they were talking bad about him but, instead of hiding that, he even imitated himself  and went around saying it was his faultㅋㅋ TREASURE had a little time to prepare for their comebacks but, I love how they improve more every single time



[+28, -0] I watched YGTB and, I see that they only picked the talented ones. Picking Park Jihoon was their best move


[+25, -0] Was it back in summer? when I saw a post saying TREASURE's skills were so-so. To be honest, back then, they only have few performances so I still have no idea but, after watching their music show performances, as well as today's stage, I can see that they're really good...? It's so unreasonable to drag them because of their skills


[+24, -0] People always drag them because they're YG when they have so many great members. I'm checking them out and, if you'll read/watch stories about their fansign video calls, you'll see how fcking cute they are..


[+24, -0] They're from YG. It's guaranteed that they're talented. It's a company who won't debut you if you have no talent. Vocals, rap, dance, they have it all.


[+22, -0] I want to like this 100 times. I'm going to start fangirling over them today ㅎㅅㅎ I have only been binge watching TMAP these days and, after watching their performances, I just fell for them. I like them a lot...


[+22, -0] It's so nice to see you recognizing our kids' live skills. Congratulations on winning ROTY, our praiseworthy puppies 



[+20, -17] like/dislike) TREASURE, congratulations on your first ROTY and thank you to everyone for you kind words ❤️



[+20, -0] I was curious who was the ending fairy for today's music core stage since I don't know his name. I watched few of his fancams after knowing his name is Park Jihoon and he dances so fiercely I think his body is going to break


[+18, -1] I'm another group's fan but, I'm into them these day.. Talent is one thing but, their songs are my style so I listen to it every time they have new songs


[+18, -2] I'm another group's fan who can give you proofs and, I always like it when they have trending posts. The dislikes are too much. Congrats on your ROTY

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...