Sunday, October 4, 2020

[PANN] TREASURE are hilarious

 I was contemplating before whether I should fangirl over them or not but after watching the Chuseok special T-map episode, I just decided to become their fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


After I fell out from my previous group, my friend recommend me to stan TREASURE so I watched all T-map episodes. I was contemplating at first because of my real life but now, I am a fan


Everyone watch T-map. Those guys are hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this point, aren't they gag men??


I got the photos/gifs below from twitter


Also, sorry but these are all I got?? I wonder if you can give me more photos/gifs








Source

[+37, -0] Most recent gif



[+34, -1] Siho and Jaehyuk



[+33, -0] Sahi Jaehyuk. Their relationship is crazy



[+25, -0] Those guys' relationship is not a business, but a friendship... Doyoung uploaded this photo in twitter earlier. He invited one of the Japanese members, who can't go home, to his home ㅠㅠ 



[+23, -0] They're very charming



[+21, -0] I really like TREASURE's vibe as a team 



[+21, -0] First of all, the editing for T-map is so funny. Who tf are the editors 

TREASURE specialty: They love it when someone gets dumped 

[+20, -1] I watched their music core performance and someone said that we should watch T-map so I did... This is an actual variety show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched every episode at once that day and I'm so close to being their fan


[+18, -0] Junkyu is really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



[+18, -17] like/dislike this please


[+17, -0] Jaehyuk and Asahi



[+17, -0] Park Jihoon




No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...