Thursday, October 22, 2020

[PANN] Seems like TREASURE has lots of cute looking kids

 




For me, it's these three




Source

[+24, -0] Park Jihoon looks so freaking cute but he's actually a firm leader hyung ㅋㅋㅋ 



[+22, -0] Doyoung-ie so cute. He's also young but he takes care of his dongsaengs ㅠㅠ 



[+20, -1] At first, I thought he was the youngest so I got shocked when I learned that his age is actually second next to the oldest 



[+16, -0] The Japanese members are fcking handsome, while the Korean members are stan atractors. For real, I freaking like them. It's like a revolving door for us



[+15, -0] Jihoon-ie



[+11, -0] Among the soft-looking kids, Kim Doyoung has the most unexpected personality. A kid who looks like this has an ENTJ MBTI. He's like 'Ah, I think I'll do well at this" ㅋㅋ He's young but he's confident. I'm envious because I think his confidence level is really high



[+11, -0] Isn't he a 21 month old??



[+11, -0] 21-year old hyung being taken care of by a 16-year old



[+9, -0] Dosoon-ie



[+9, -1] I freaking love JihoonJunkyuDoyoung combo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...