Sunday, September 27, 2020

[PANN] I'm contemplating whether I should fangirl over TREASURE or not..

 + Huh... Why is this trending..? Anyway, thank you for the photos/gifs!


It's been 2 years since I stopped fangirling because I felt that it's only a waste of time and money, but I'm so into TREASURE these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Especially Yoon Jaehyuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The other members are also great but I like Yoon Jaehyuk so much...


Please give me photos/gifs. I only have these two 



Source


[+39, -1] Become a fan


                        - Sigh... Should I just throw away my life

                        - Yup. I already have no life because of Yoon Jaehyuk 


[+28, -1] You'll see this if you'll watch T-map


                        - I hate myself for replaying this part in T-map.. Sorry Jaehyuk


[+27, -1] Jaehyuk's proportion gif that we can't leave unmentioned 



[+19, -1] Seems like OP is already a fan. Welcome ㅋㅋ 



[+13, -1] Jaehyuk's smile is heart fluttering...



[+13, -1] Banana milk challenge photo ㅋㅋ 



[+12, -1] Jaehyuk's nickname is 'Yoon Dajeong' 

T/N: Dajeong = Sweet



[+11, -1] I'm going crazy because of Yoon Daejeong



[+11, -2] You'll also get to know this boy if you'll fangirl over Jaehyuk ㅋㅋ Asahi

                        - Sseudamz here. Jeongwoo too^^


T/N: Sseudam = Patting head 


[+10, -1] Yoon Jaehyuk is very charming. I hope a lot of people will know about itㅜ



No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...