Tuesday, September 22, 2020

[THEQOO] I have to give kisses to all T-map production crew

 They didn't miss any of the members' cuteness point, they also protected their images and I could feel that they care about them a lot ㅜㅜ Caption, editing, and humor, they are the best

Photo not included in the original post

Source

- I'm so thankful for the production crew. It's so much fun to watch because you can feel their love for the kids


- I'm so thankful. I hope they will still be us for T-map season 2


- For real ㅠㅠ We should have a life-long contract
I can see the production crew's love for our kids very clearly ㅠㅜ Even the camera directors joke around them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

            - Right. They even get along well with the camera director ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can even see Junghwan hugging a male staff, so cute ㅋㅋ 


- That's right. See you again in T-map season 2


- T-map production crew is the bestㅠㅠ


- Protect their image.. so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1 comment:

  1. this made me soft :((( i really miss tmap now the production staffs really did a great job! for us to feel this way and it is good to see ppl giving more hearts for them <333

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...