Tuesday, September 22, 2020

[PANN] Guys, seems like music show staff really treat idols as students ㅋㅋ Watch today's inkigayo fancam

 I was watching TREASURE's Jeongwoo's fancam but suddenly, the music stopped and the staff started speaking. For real, I thought she's a kindergarten teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was asking them to start again and her way of speaking, as well as her words made it seem like she's actually dealing with kids ㅋㅋㅋ 'Fix your clothes again~ There is no problem with TREASURE~' ㅋㅋ 

It's my first time seeing that kind of behind the scenes(?) in any fancam and I found it amusing so, I wrote this


Today's inkigayo MC's NCT Jaehyun and Naeun (am I right..?) looked good
and the stage looks really wide. I think SBS is the best when it comes to music shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

+) I just wrote this because I found it amusing so why is this trending...? It doesn't have that much comments too but here is the fancam link https://youtu.be/ws28TZcAiM0

You don't find it amusing? sure~



Photo not included in the original post

Source

[+26, -0] Members are doing well~ Shall we fix your clothes at the back~ Okay, that's great~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+14, -1] I'm a Miracle and I get this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They also told YooA 'You're doing well~ Are you a fairy?' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also watched TREASURE's after this and for real, her way of speaking is like a kindergarten teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It feels nice to watch it because it looks like they're treating them really well


[+14, -0] For real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's like a kindergarten teacher. TREASURE's stage this time was the best... Camera director, I love you


[+5, -0] That's right. I can see that they're taking care of the kids really well ㅜ 


[+3, -0] She's really like a kindergarten teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+2, -0] I can see that she care about our kids. The stage set and everything ㅠㅠㅠㅠ But a kindergarten teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like a talent show rehearsal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute



[+2, -0] Her voice was so soft. I can feel that she's babying them ㅋㅋㅋ


[+1, -0] I'm watching Jeongwoo's fancam to hear that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


[+1, -0] https://youtu.be/ws28TZcAiM0 the first part ㅋㅋㅋ To everyone who's curious, watch it. OP, I think it will be okay to edit the post and add the link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...