Saturday, September 26, 2020

[PANN] What's with TREASURE's live ㅋㅋ


https://youtu.be/VK6jd4bd4pg
Why is Park Jeongwoo's vocal tone so good. It's so good that I can't describe it in words
Also, Park Jihoon what the... was he always this good at singing...
They suit this kind of song




+ Everyone, I saw something more amazing. If you want to get lost to their vocal tones, watch this
Bang Yedam is shining..
https://youtu.be/b20kBzImuGI




[+22, -1] Isn't Park Jeongwoo's vocal tone so good.. Korea's Justin Bieber 

[+20, -1] Park Jihoon is a main dancer but he's so good at singing ㅠㅠ 

[+8, -0] Jihoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



[+8, -0] Jeongwoo, I already know how talented you are since YGTB so, I watched it looking forward to him doing well as expected, but Jihoon~ Up until the finale, he was in the dance team but he was able to show his singing skills in T-map when they sang 'I don't love you' together. They purified everyone's ears yesterday ㅋㅋ Honey ParkPark didn't purify my ears, they melted it ㅜㅜ 

[+7, -0] Jeongwoo's vocal tone is so good.  His voice was made for pop songs

[+7, -0] Our ParkParkDiRaRa ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ I love you

[+6, -0] I became a TREASURE fan through Park Jihoon

[+5, -0] Those two started singing not to long ago but they're already in that level. I'm looking forward for their futures

[+4, -0] Fyi, Jeongwoo was born in 2004. He passed YG's audition just 3 days after he started attending a vocal academy. He's a fcking genius..^^ I'm excited for his future. He seem to be very passionate when it comes to singing

[+4, -0] ParkParkz ㅠㅠ 

[+2, -0] I was actually keeping an eye on them during YGTB but, I kind of lost interest because of the lack of updates about them after the show. However, I finished watching all T-map episodes this week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a YG fan but since they're the first actual? idols from the company, I thought I will not fall for them but no.. Park Jihoon was such a joker in T-map and his personality was so charming... after watching that performance, I totally fell for him. As for Yoon Jaehyuk, I have been supporting him since YGTBㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+1, -0] The more you get to know Park Jihoon, the more you discover his charms 

1 comment:

  1. this is basically ppl falling in love wt our park bros ㅠㅠㅠ♡

    ReplyDelete

[PANN] Current situation at TREASURE's concert

  They're all cryingㅠ  After their survival show, they went through member reformation, almost got their debut cancelled, but made it af...